Players can fast travel across the enormous open world of Sanctuary in Diablo 4, cutting out a lot of potentially dangerous backtracking.
Fortunately, the process of fast traveling is incredibly simple in Diablo 4. Here is everything you need to know.
How to Fast Travel in Diablo 4
Players can fast travel by unlocking and then selecting Waypoints on their map (to bring up your map, press M or the View Button/Touchpad on controllers.)
Waypoints are typically found in cities and towns and are identified as blue circles on the player’s map.
Alternatively, players can create portals by pressing T or down on the D-Pad, which will take them back to the nearest town and allow them to travel back to their original location when they’re done.
Unfortunately, there are no other fast travel points outside of these options. So, make sure you’re well prepared before venturing out into Sanctuary’s wilderness.
All Waypoint Locations in Diablo 4
There are 7 Waypoint locations to unlock in Fractured Peaks. They are located in the following areas:
- Bear Tribe Refuge
Players need to visit each location and interact with the Waypoint to unlock it. However, Nostrava’s Waypoint will require players to complete a side mission upon arrival before unlocking.
Here are all 7 Waypoint locations shown on the Fractured Peaks map:
Bear Tribe Refuge Waypoint
Unlike other waypoints, the Nostrava waypoint requires players to complete a quest to unlock it.
Here’s how to complete the quest:
How to Unlock Nostrava Waypoint
- First, head to the highlighted section on the map.
- When you get close to the chapel, a red skull icon will appear inside it.
- Enter the church, and you’ll be attacked by Negala and Crazed Villagers.
- Defeat all the enemies.
- Head to the house in the southwest of the village.
- Break down the door by attacking it.
- Enter the house and destroy the Demonic Effigy within.
- Now head to each of the houses marked on your map with white diamond icons.
- Demons will attack you as you move around the village, so be on guard.
- Break open the front doors and destroy the Demonic Effigies inside.
- Head back to the chapel where you were first attacked.
- This will trigger a boss battle against Negala.
- Shortly after, Negala will summon Torvala and Kozira.
- After defeating all three enemies, head left from the chapel to find the Wanderer’s Shrine.
- Interact with it to unlock the Nostrava Waypoint!
How to Unlock a Waypoint in Diablo 4
To unlock a Fast Travel Waypoint in Diablo 4, simply interact with the Waypoint with Left Click / X / A. This will light up the location and mark the Waypoint permanently on your map.
After this point, you’ll be free to travel back to this section of the map at any point.