Just like the other dozen new features coming to Sledgehammer’s Call of Duty WW2, another new part of COD WW2 will be War Mode. Call of Duty WW2 War Mode requires a lot of team work to defeat the enemy. Find out more about the Call of Duty WW2 War Mode below.
Call of Duty WW2 War Mode
The Call of Duty WW2 War Mode gives players the option to go on the allied side (attacking) or the axis side (defending).
- Seize and secure village
- Provide infantry security
- Destroy anti-aircraft guns
- Tools (to demolish or build barriers during your infiltration)
- Heavy Machine Gun (to provide infantry security)
- Establish a forward operating base
- Repair the bridge
- Destroy enemy’s stockpile using explosives
- Escort tank to flak 88’s