The huge GTA 5 Gun Running Update is coming on June 13th, 2017. Rockstar have been working on a huge DLC with “the manufacture and distribution of illegal arms”.
Fortify a subterranean bunker, decimate your enemies in a Mobile Operations Center, wreak havoc in a new fleet of Weaponized Vehicles, and make your mark on the SA arms trade.
GTA 5 Gun Running Update – Detailed List
GTA 5 Gunrunning Vehicles
- APC (Armored Personnel Carrier) – This armored assault vehicle is making a return, last seen in GTA IV.
- Surface to air anti-aircraft missile launcher. An upgraded variant of the APC.
- An armored and armed variant of the Tampa muscle car.
- Duneloader half-track truck equipped with a quad-machine gun.
- A towable Mobile Operations Center, towed by either a modified Phantom or modified Hauler.
- A sports bike with rockets.
- A military Dune Buggy with modifications, a turret and gun attachments.
- A compact bunker transport vehicle similar in design to the Caddy.
- A towable weaponized trailer, able to have a quad machine gun turret and an anti-air missile launcher. + new armored SUV vehicle for towing the weaponized trailer.
GTA 5 Gunrunning Weapons
- Weapon upgrades with new attachments
- New deep weapon customization
- Optional weapon upgrades on certain vehicles
GTA 5 Gunrunning Property
- New sprawling underground headquarters for sale via Maze Bank Foreclosure site. Players who have become a CEO, Biker Club or VIP can purchase underground bunkers in the Grand Señora desert. Intended to be used as a base of operations to get involved in the arms trade.
- Shooting range located inside underground bunker.
Watch the full GTA Online Gunrunning trailer here: