For the people that currently don’t own the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC 1 Rave in the Redwoods Zombies map or just have a Xbox One or PC, before you get your chance to buy it we are going to show you how to turn on the Power in Infinite Warfare Rave in the Redwoods. Turning on the power allows you to access other places in the map and be able to get some of the power ups.
How to Turn on the Power in Infinite Warfare Rave in the Redwoods
1) When you first spawn, you need to go out to the front and purchase the barricade that cost $750
2) After purchasing the barricade, you will then have two options on where you want to go, take the “Adventure Course”
3) Then you will need to purchase another barricade, this time it costs $1000
4) Next make your way up the stairs and you will then reach two options of which barricade to open, purchase the top barricade, not the one below the wall to climb. It’ll cost $1250
5) Then make your way to the mine and you will need to purchase another barricade that will cost $1500
6) Next make your way through the tunnel and you will be entered into the basement of the house you first spawned, the power will be located next to the tortured zombie
That’s everything you need to know when it comes to turning on the power in Infinite Warfare Rave in the Redwoods. It’s much easier to turn on the Power then in Zombies in Spaceland. Overall it’s pretty easy to make your way to the power but you will need enough money to purchase all the barricades, around $4500.
Watch our video on How to Turn on the Power in Infinite Warfare Rave in the Redwoods.