PlayStation have announced that the PS4 is getting two new Xbox One Elite-Style PS4 controllers. These controllers are not being made by PlayStation they are being made by Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution. Although theses aren’t officially by PlayStation they have confirmed that they will be licensing the controllers.
Elite-Style PS4 Controllers
Both of these controllers are designed for the eSports events and for professional gamers. Also, both of these controllers have not been confirmed for North America. So competitive and professional gamers can use the controller that adapts to their play style, each of the makes have created their own unique features. Find out more information on the Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution controllers below.
The Razer Raiju PS4 controller features:
- Two extra bumpers
- Two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches
- Hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Dedicated headset volume
- Mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming experiences
- Compatible with the PS4, PS4 Slim and the upcoming PS4 Pro which will be coming out November 10th. It is compatible with these systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
It will be launching this holiday season and is expected to be priced around £100 which was roughly the same price as the Xbox One Elite controller when it was launched. You can sign up to find out more info on this controller at RazerZone.com.
The Nacon Revolution Pro controller features:
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Once again, this controller is compatible with the PS4, PS4 Slim and the upcoming PS4 Pro. It is compatible with these systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Just like the Razer Raiju controller, the Revolution Pro is coming out this holiday season and is expected to be priced around £100 which was roughly the same price as the Xbox One Elite controller when it was launched. You can find out more info on this controller at NaconGaming.com.
Please Note: These controllers don’t come with the PS4 Pro console.
Source: PlayStation Blog