Call of Duty have made quite an announcement on youtube with a trailer revealing the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC 1 Pack content including new Multiplayer Maps, a new Zombies map and a MW2 Afghan remake map!
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC 1 Pack
Go behind the scenes at Infinity Ward for your first look at Sabotage, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Sabotage includes four Multiplayer maps — Noir, Renaissance, Neon, and Dominion, Infinity Ward’s reimagining of the classic “Afghan” from Modern Warfare 2 — plus Rave in the Redwoods, the terrifying new ’90s-themed zombies adventure from the twisted imagination of director Willard Wyler.
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is a classic three-lane map set against a backdrop of a dystopian future, filled with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Renaissance – Set in Northern Italy, Renaissance pits players against each other on the narrow streets of Venice surrounded by classic architecture and buildings that promote continuous action through the canals and neighborhoods of this iconic city.
- Neon – A virtual training center designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitized battle arena where cars and other structures spawn out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when defeated. Middle lane sightlines will cater to long-range players while the outsides of the map allow for quick counter-attacks in close-quarter action.
- Dominion – Many of you will be pleased to hear that this map is a remake of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s Afghan map which will be played on Mars just like the Terminal remake. Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original, anchored by the crashed ship in the center, with a few enhancements designed to take advantage of the new movement system.
- Rave in the Redwoods – Most of you will probably know that Call of Duty and Infinity Ward’s Lee Ross (Associate Project Director Infinity Ward for Zombies) have been releasing many teasers for this zombies map and now all has been revealed! The next thrilling chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, continues the macabre narrative while transporting players into a new decade: the 1990s. Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain, returns and has trapped the protagonists inside another one of his twisted horror films. The four playable characters from the original story also return, but with fresh, over-the-top roles, as they learn more about Wyler’s evil plot while fighting all-new varieties of the undead in an abandoned, lakeside summer camp where zombie ravers have taken over and turned the grounds into a techno-fueled illusion. Rave in the Redwoods is a tense, spooky thrill ride with shocking twists, surprises, and a slew of new Easter eggs for players to discover.
The Infinite Warfare Sabotage DLC 1 Pack will be released first on PS4 January 31st, 2017 and will be available on Xbox One and PC shortly after! Infinity Ward also confirmed that more DLC 1 intel is on the way.
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) December 20, 2016
Those on PS4 can start pre-ordering this DLC January 17th, 2017 to receive a Zombies PS4 dynamic theme. Season Pass members will be given access automatically. You can get the Infinite Warfare Season Pass at callofduty.com.
Source: Call of Duty